wow im really tired of not being in a musical
Go into the arts. I’m not kidding. The arts are not a way to make a living. They are a very human way of making life more bearable. Practicing an art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow , for heaven’s sake. Sing in the shower. Dance to the radio. Tell stories. Write a poem to a friend, even a lousy poem. Do it as well as you possibly can. You will get an enormous reward. You will have created something.
- girl/boy: *diagnosed with anorexia*
- everyone: kids in 3rd world countries would give anything for that food, and you refuse it!
- girl/boy: *diagnosed as bulimic*
- everyone: cancer patients with give anything to be able to keep their food in, and you choose to throw it up!
- girl/boy: *diagnosed as a binge eater*
- everyone: chill your fat ass out, some kids eat once a day!
- girl/boy: *suicidal*
- everyone: people die every day, you should be grateful for your life!
- girl/boy: *self harms*
- everyone: lots of people have it worse than you, be grateful about how good you have it!
- girl/boy: *has anxiety*
- everyone: stop freaking out over everything, it's not that big of a deal!
- girl/boy: yep that fixed everything thanks